Beware that one block from us is a new hostel that has copied our name and brand. We want to remind you that we are the real Arequipay Backpackers in Pasaje Ohiggins. The color of our building is light blue while that of the FAKE hostel is yellow and in Av. San Martin.
Only five blocks away to the main square. Even though we are situated downtown, we are in a peaceful neighborhood away from the hustle and bustle of the streets around the main square in a private neighborhood. Our location is perfect because it’s near banks, supermarkets, bars, and principal tourist attractions.
- A Game room with a 32 LCD HD TV and professional Pool table.
- 3 computers with flat-panel with free internet.
- Two movie room with a 52 LCD HD TV with DVD and an extensive movie collection.
- Foosball table and Ping Pong Table.
- PLAY STATION 3! with the latest games
- Patio with hammocks, patio sets and a heater.
- Two kitchens good equipped.
- Barbicue Area
- Basic breakfast included
Terms & Conditions of discounts: Our flyers with 10% discount applies only if you make your reservation via email or by phone call (At the check in you must show the flyer). This discount does not apply with reservations via hostelworld, hostelbookers or any other hostel website.
- Free Individual Lockers
- Free tea and coca tea 24/7
- Free spices to cook
- Free Wireless Internet Connection and 3 computers
- Free access to guide books from all around the world
- Book exchange
- Free Maps and Advice
- Free Luggage storage
- Free Satellite TV and films
- Basic breakfast included from 7 15 am to 10 am (bread, butter, jam, fruit, tea and coca tea)
- Tea and coca tea available 24/7
If you take a taxi please say the taxi driver that our address is near to COLEGIO CLARETIANO, or in front of HOTEL CASA DE AVILA, or near the intersection of Calle san martin cuadra 1 and calle cusco cuadra 1 in vallecito almost one block away from ¨siete esquinas¨.
There is a high level of corruption between the taxis inside the bus station and some hostales! So please do not believe the taxi drivers when they try to persuade you not to come to Arequipay Backpackers Hostels taking you to other hostel, they always lie because those hostales pay the taxis commission and for sure you will not find a better hostel like Arequipay, our comments are our best guarantee!